Monday, November 23, 2009

just as i am



Everyone has one and nobody has the same, is there a point in everyone's life when they get one?

A person's identity is his own, nobody put it here and nobody can take it out.

Everyone in this world has a different identity because they all make their own over the course of their life. A person's identity also causes a person to have masculine and feminine traits.

There is no one thing that gives a person their identity, there are however many different factors that contribute to one's identity..

I am me... I am Shelly Monique Prado Petras [my family and closest friends call me "KIM"] ; my culture has shaped who I am, for good and for bad.

I battle some stereotypes and try to be different. I try not to judge others before I know them.

I am neither perfect, nor do I try to be. Although I do not fight, I still learn and I listen to what is going on around me.

I am ignorant, but the fact that I know I am, has set me on the path to unveil my eyes..

-------

I was born on the 13th of February, 1992.

I am 17 years old.

and an ethereal Aquarian.

--------

I am the eldest daughter.

I have only 1 sister, she's still in her first year in HS.

My mom is a High school teacher and my dad is a utility officer.

Nursery-Kinder 1: Cantilan Gospel Learning Center
Elementary: Cantilan Pilot School
High school (1styr) : SSPSC-SSIT Cantilan Laboratory High School
(2nd-4thyr): Cantilan National High School

Presently. I am studying in the University of the Philippines Mindanao.

and is taking up BA Communication Arts.

:))

No comments: